Private Ambulance, Emergency Ambulance, High Dependancy Unit, Urgent and Critical Care Services
We are pleased to announce that Sentinel Ambulance Service has gained CQC approval.
This is a significant achievement for our team, and we are committed to continuing to provide the highest quality of care to our patients.
CQC approval means that we have:
- A skilled and experienced team of paramedics and other healthcare professionals
- Well-maintained vehicles that are equipped up to and beyond the NHS standard ambulance
- A rigorous quality assurance process that ensures that we are always meeting the highest standards
We are proud to offer a wide range of services, to NHS Ambulance & Hospital Services including:
- Emergency 999 response
- High dependency unit (HDU) transfers
- Urgent and critical care
- Private Ambulance Transfers
We understand that every patient is different, and we tailor our care to meet their individual needs. We are committed to providing our patients with the best possible care, and we are confident that CQC approval is a testament to our commitment to quality.
Here are some more details about how we can help with each of these services:
- Emergency 999 response: We can augment and support NHS Ambulance Services or other Event Medical Providers with a response to 999 calls, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Our paramedics are trained to assess and treat a wide range of medical emergencies, and we can transport patients to the hospital or other healthcare facility as needed.
- High Dependancy Unit transfers: We can transfer patients who require a high level of care from one hospital to another, or from a hospital to a care home. Our HDU vehicles are equipped with state-of-the-art medical equipment, and our team of paramedics are experienced in providing care to critically ill patients.
- Urgent and Critical Care Services: We can provide urgent and critical care to patients who are not in immediate danger, but who need to be transported to a hospital or other healthcare facility. Our team are experienced in providing a wide range of medical interventions, and we can provide support to patients and their families during transport.
We are confident that we can provide the best possible care to our patients, and we are committed to meeting their individual needs. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.